Companies and individuals operating internationally are usually required to register with foreign tax and social security authorities, and often with the local administration as well. They may be faced with a variety of complex forms and procedures, and offered a number of options.
Following the procedures correctly and making the right choices eases the process of registration and can make a significant difference to fiscal liabilities. Making inappropriate choices can increase corporate overheads, more than doubling costs in some circumstances.
Sigma Management Services specialises in international fiscal consultancy and payroll management. Our approach helps companies and individuals significantly reduce both their fiscal liabilities and the associated administrative burden, helping them optimise the overall use of their resources.
Based in Neuchâtel, Switzerland since 1990, we advise and assist companies and employees with assignments on five continents. At Sigma we believe that individual requirements can only be met through individual solutions; we take time to assess your situation in detail and use our experience to develop a solution that meets your needs.
We use our expertise and experience to:
- Analyse corporate and employee liabilities arising from foreign assignments
- Design tailor-made solutions to minimise fiscal and administrative overheads for the employer and the employee, both at home and abroad
- Organise tax, social security and administrative registration in accordance with all relevant laws and regulations
- Efficiently manage expatriate payrolls, both small and large, in accordance with local requirements
- Advise special category employees (e.g. employees performing duties in more than one country)
At the same time, our helpful and efficient support staff will take care of the administration and provide timely assistance and advice.